Consent to Electronic Signature and Records
The E-SIGN Act (15 U.S.C. Section 7001 et seq.) requires us to provide you with certain information about how we provide electronic records, and to obtain your consent to provide you with certain records in electronic form. In order to sign up for an account with Zibdy, Inc. (“Zibdy” or “us” or “ZibdyHealth”) or use our services, you will need to click the button below that says “I Consent,” indicating your consent to sign agreements with us electronically, and receive records from us in electronic form. This consent will apply to all of the business you do with us, including through the ZibdyHealth Mobile applications and social network applications (“Services”), and through the ZibdyHealth website, zibdy.com (“Site”).
- Summary of Your Consent. By clicking the “I Consent” button below, you agree to receive and retain the following information, disclosures, notices, terms and conditions, and other records, as well as notice of any changes or amendments regarding them, in electronic form, subject to the conditions and other requirements set forth below:
- Information contained in, or referenced by a link on, the ZibdyHealth Site;
- Information and records related to your ZibdyHealth account application, or to any request for information about ZibdyHealth or our Site or Services;
- Information and records pertaining to you as a user of the ZibdyHealth Site or Services; and
- Information and records relating to other services or programs made available to you online by ZibdyHealth, whether through this website or otherwise.
In addition, you agree that this form and all other agreements with ZibdyHealth may be signed electronically, by taking the actions indicated therein (for example, clicking on the “I Consent” button below) to indicate consent. If you do not consent to the electronic delivery, retention, and execution of records, please follow the instructions below.
- Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, receive and retain the disclosures, notices, and other information described above, you must provide at your own expense an Internet connected device that is compatible with the systems used by ZibdyHealth at the time. You understand and agree that, as of the date you are reading this, your hardware and software meet the following minimum requirements:
- A personal computer, mobile device or other device that is capable of accessing the Internet, of receiving and displaying Internet websites, of receiving, displaying, and retaining e-mail messages, and of receiving, displaying, and retaining electronic documents;
- Website browser at least equivalent to Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, Firefox 15.0 or higher, Safari 4.0 or higher, or equivalent mobile internet browser application, and equipped with the ability to communicate using AES SSL security of no less than 256bits ;
- Internet e-mail software capable of reliably sending, receiving and retaining Internet e-mail messages to and from ZibdyHealth, such as Microsoft Outlook or an internet based email program such as GMail or Yahoo! Mail; and
- Software capable of receiving and printing or storing documents in the following formats: PDF and HTML.
Your ability to access this page confirms that your hardware and software are capable of accessing, receiving, and displaying Internet websites. To confirm that you have the ability to receive and retain the electronic records we provide, you should: (1) print or store this form using your browser; (2) Email the document to yourself by clicking on “Email” button on upper right corner of this page or directly from our website.
- Change in Hardware and Software Requirements. We will notify you of any material changes to these hardware and software requirements by listing the modified requirements on the ZibdyHealth website and sending notice to the ZibdyHealth application on your mobile device. If, after you have consented, there is a change in hardware or software required to access, receive and retain the disclosures, notices, and other information described above, and as a result there is a material risk that you will not be able to access and retain them, you may withdraw your consent to access and retain them in electronic form. To withdraw your consent, follow the instructions below.
- Withholding or Withdrawing Consent; Consequences. You may withhold or withdraw your Consent to electronic delivery, retention, and execution of records by not providing your consent at the bottom of this page. However, if you do not consent, you will not be permitted to sign up for an account with ZibdyHealth. You may withdraw consent by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the statement “I withdraw my consent to electronic delivery, retention, and execution of records.” Any withdrawal of consent shall have prospective effect only, and shall not affect the legal effectiveness, validity or enforceability of consents, agreements, notices, disclosures, or other records provided or made available to you prior to the withdrawal of your consent. However, if you withdraw such consent, you will no longer be able to access your ZibdyHealth account.
- Requesting a Paper Copy; Handling Fees. After you have given your consent, you may request a paper copy of any electronic record by sending ZibdyHealth an e-mail at email@example.com.
- If you consent to the delivery, retention, and execution of the information, disclosures, notices, terms and conditions, and other records described above in electronic form, click on the button below marked “I Consent.” If you click on that button, your consent will be sent to ZibdyHealth via this website and will serve to demonstrate that you can access information in electronic form provided or made available to you by this website.